Thursday, September 5, 2013

Up, Up and Away!

You will go out in joy
    and be led forth in peace;
the mountains and hills
    will burst into song before you,
and all the trees of the field
    will clap their hands.
                                   Isaiah 55:12
After a lovely, full two months in the USA I have returned to Tanzania. The time in the states was full of blessings: friends, churches, family, travels (including a 40 mile circuit of Mt. Hood!), berries, sweatshirt weather, and more. My flight back was peaceful, a good time to reflect and brush up on Swahili. (I lost my computer bag once, but it was thankfully recovered!) Now I am in Dar, visiting my old students and housemates.... and hopefully the beach:) Tomorrow it's time to take a bus ride to Iringa, where I'll begin language study on Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment