Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Thanksgiving x2

Happy Thanksgiving! This year I continued my tradition of attending BOTH Musoma missionary gatherings. (We split up because of numbers and celebration day preference.)

The first meal was fun because there were more Dutch, German, and Australian people than Americans! Also, we made a Thanksgiving tree by writing thanksgivings on paper leaves. I wrote I am thankful for the Body of Christ and Hope.

The second meal was fun because I arrived early to make gravy and we stayed after to share and sing thanksgivings, so it had the whole-day family feel that I love so much about the holiday.

I am thankful for the two years I've been in Musoma, for the love that God has shown me through these dear people and for the fun it is to live in this cross-cultural setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment