Thursday, July 14, 2016

So Nice To Be Back

It's been a little over a week now, since arriving back in Musoma. I write this from my hammock office in our breezy yard, surrounded by fruit trees.
That part's lovely, but my favorite thing has been to reconnect with people... excited kids, amiable SIL office staff, and friends. I've gotten to share multiple meals and visiting times, all really fun blessings, but this is the only one I remembered to photo...
I went to Pascaria's house for tea, then we got sleepy so they pulled a mattress outside and we napped a bit. We got up when her kids got home and looked at their school books. She started making food whilst we munched on boiled peanuts and sang songs. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love this picture of you. It captures who you are! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete