Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving week!
As my last post showed, I've struggled a bit lately. I can't say the struggles are over, but I do know that God has ministered to me this week and I feel more hopeful. I'm thankful for:
-A class meeting where the kids and I discussed and prayed about some of the positives and difficulties we have in our class
Please do pray for the social aspects of class. 3rd grade is evidently a learning-to-be-friends year.
-A good Bible reflection and prayer time with a friend-A chat and prayer with another friend under a palm tree looking over the Indian Ocean
-
A teacher appreciation dinner put on by the family of two of my students, five courses :)
The card pictured here was made by one of my students. It was nice to hear things I do well and the benefit my teaching is to the family and parents, who work for Young Life, focusing on youth with disabilities.
-A nice, productive Monday to start the week

1 comment:

  1. I just got your letter in the mail;thanks so much for the updates! I'll be writing back to you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete