Sunday, June 24, 2012

Basi!


 "Basi" means done.

The year is done!

We finished with a Bible Celebration. See the beautiful banners that highlighted some of the clues to the Mystery of Christ.

Then we finished with food... The kids did cupcake art at our class party. This group of girls had an animal theme.

The teachers had gelatto at our favorite spot: Fairy Delights. It was actually Emily's and my 11 month anniversary of arriving in Tanzania (and almost Rose's too).

I think the year ended well, and I'm excited for the break and for next year. However, now my brain is a bit fuzzy and I feel like resting...


1 comment:

  1. What neat banners you had them do. I bet you are ready for a break. I know I was this year. Now today I am sending Tori and Jon off to camp for a week. We're praying for you.
    And boy, that gelato looks yummy!!
    ~Kristen

    ReplyDelete