Sunday, November 2, 2014

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Well, I know that Halloween just happened (but not in Tanzania), and Thanksgiving is still coming (for a few of us in Tanzania), but Christmas is more fun to decorate for... so that's what my house mate and I did Saturday night.

A creche from Israel, a black bear from Canada, a clay man and Elephant from Tanzania... the elephant sporting a hand made hiking backpack from America that looks like it's from India. I'm pleased and amused:)

And they are all there focusing on a baby... the Word made flesh, who was headed to a cross thirty-some years later, to die for the sins of all men. He offers us eternal life if we put our faith in Him. It's a faith that transforms. Even though I've been thinking about it for years, there is so much to truly know... so I'm glad we got started early.

No comments:

Post a Comment