Friday, July 28, 2017

Schäfersee

Today I went for a walk around a lake. It reminded me of Round Lake in Camas, Washington, USA... But it was Schäfersee here in Berlin, Germany. (Thanks to God for giving me a green space here too!)

If this rises the question, "What's Sarah doing in Germany?", do ask me for my last newsletter! However, the short answer is that I'm traveling a bit, visiting friends, with the goal of seeing what God has next for me. Specifically, I'm looking into how God can use my art in missions.

I'll be in Germany for all of August. Next week I'll go to the southwest, near the Rhine River, for a Christian artists conference. Otherwise I'll be in Berlin with my friends who do street ministry here. They use visual art and music in their ministry, so I'm excited to see, participate, and learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment